Sep 17, 2007

my introduction!

My name is marc, i come from beijing, china. This is my first time that visit America and study at here, it is a really wonderful experience for me. The iowa city is that kind of city i expected before i come to America, because i know it is a quite small and quite peaceful city, and i think it is the best place to student who need to study at here. For me, to know the teachers and classmates in the IIEP is a agreeable thing during my study in America. Now, I will introduce some of my hobbits to all of you. I would like to play piano, draw picture(sketching), read book, play badminton(the most interest thing for me), and play basketball. I wish that i have a chance to find some one has the same hobbit as me, and have some fun when play play those kind of sports. I also wish that everybody is likely to see my blog and add your comment, and tell me more about your hobbits (not just be classmates in class). lol~~

2 comments:

Yun said...

I can see your blog....
Why don't u put some pictures?
Keep doing exercises....
make yourself more stronger!
Pay attention in the class!
Ha Ha

Rebecca K said...

You have interesting hobbies! You can check out some intramural clubs for other people who have hobbies like you. Check this website http://www.recserv.uiowa.edu/programs/intramurals/events.htm